Pages

Visits

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011

Smiiile

Hello, its me, Taly again, thought to leave a post about teeth!! lol. Me n Nicky ordered CREST WHITESTRIPS about 2 weeks ago. We use it for like oh god....i think 3 days ? But in my opinion, they are great ! I even do see results now and still 11 days to go, cuz you have to use them for 14 days. If you got too sensitive teeth you can do it for 28 days (instead 2x a day, you just use it once).. But after researching on google, i think its normal, that they can hurt whilst u use the stripes! I think we payed about 25 Euro for that...just have a loook on ebay. They are mint ! :D Taly cakes xxx

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh.. I've heard about this product from http://www.kandeej.com/ a.k.a kandee johnson.. She had a post about it and I'm thinking isnt ther any damages?
    BTW.. like u'r blog! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

Heya :) Thankies for visiting our blog! Take care xx